BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old style Race piston required

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

Old style Race piston required Empty
PostSubject: Old style Race piston required   Old style Race piston required Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:10 am

Hi All,
Does anyone have any old style Omega or similar pistons hiding in a cuboard somewhere to get an old style racer running ?
52 mm bore on a +40 oversize required. Scrounge around and see if there is anything usable under the benchs please!!!!
Ta muchly
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Old style Race piston required   Old style Race piston required Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 am

Hi Alan
We have a number of pistons both omega and single ring specials from hepolite these are still in original boxs and rappings, they are all new , never used em, thay have single rings. I have a number of sizes , std /+ 30 /+60, I,m unsure but i think we have one +40 we def have the rings and pins too for em.

the box with them in is still packed up from when I moved house , I will check the loft the week end. other than this it may be a good idea to search ebay?, or check out a suzuki B120 piston these have chrome rings im sure we use to run these for a while, its a piston port and has the same bore I,m sure.

regards Derek
Back to top Go down
alan
Admin
alan

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2006-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Old style Race piston required   Old style Race piston required Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Thanks Derek,
It will get this old racer up and running, but not racing though! which is a shame! however it will be at bike shows so will be seen by all. I will talk to you about the pistons direct rather than through the forum. I will mail you.
thanks for that... Owe you one
Alan
Back to top Go down
https://bsabantamracing.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old style Race piston required   Old style Race piston required Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old style Race piston required
Page 1 of 1