BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Derek : Keeping the dream alive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Derek : Keeping the dream alive Empty
PostSubject: Derek : Keeping the dream alive   Derek : Keeping the dream alive Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:35 am

Derek,

In an earlier post you set me as your target for this year and I was relishing the challenge.

I thought it was all over but it isn't, as I cannot make Cadwell it is still posiible for you to achieve that goal, all you require is 4 wins and you will pass me by three points...... nothing is impossible head down and good luck

James
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: CORRECTING JAMES AGAIN    Derek : Keeping the dream alive Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:08 am

Hi james !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sleep

wondered what it would take to rattle your cage, JUST TO CORRECT YOU - Sleep Sleep from memory I never said anything of the championship, ! anyway sadly seems this would have been impossible as im only going sunday.

" anyway " actually I meant target "YOU" and if my memory serve's me correctly I over took you on the back straight at mallory at the very first meeting of the year, "this is what I meant", I have no recolection of discussing the championship, or have you forgotten this little Gem.

besides you have now switched to a much quicker seat, this is somewhat more developed than yours, so if it was the case would require a different objective (only fair) I guarantee my aim will be a little higher next year, especially if I have a little more time.

But James I do appologise if I have disapointed you.!

but to make it up to you, "if" I make it to the prise giving, I promise to buy you a bear for each time you finished it front of me "with your own engine/bike". !!

Im sure your having a great time studdying "God's luck with the exams" I'm sure you won't need him.

Derek

Back to top Go down
mm_tribsa

mm_tribsa

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Derek : Keeping the dream alive   Derek : Keeping the dream alive Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:28 am

If you both make it to the 'prise giving' I'll bring a set of gloves so you duke it out in the carpark, now that would be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: mixing it up   Derek : Keeping the dream alive Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:14 am

im quite nieve up here" as far north as we are we dont get much sunlight, like many good citizens we are keppt in the dark and given copiouse amounts of B/S - so I not sure what you mean "Duke it out. ? or have you been drinking.

"blimy I just realised who this is --- " Mike" you old war dog! , see you back riding, I hope its permmanent,?

you seem to be going quite well too, from the results, what happened at the last meeting,? did you forget your dad !. lol

on the james thing - you have to understand me and james have History, I mean -"James and i have one of those "love hate relationships".

we both love bantam racing, and hate each other'- s "sence of humor"

is'nt that right James ?.

its been a while since ive had time for this site, "I see there has not been much change though sadly !, same type of borring subjects, those that can deliever great technological posts "don't bother" and those that carn't "dont try very hard", james I am of course not talking about you.

what happened to Trevor Amos posts, I can not see them, also I did not see Mark Cackeek in any of the results at the last meeting,
I hope Mark has not given up!, our class needs riders to return and stay if we are to create a bigger following than the curent 13 I make it ? some what short of our target of 30, we need Mark and Trevor to be encouraged to stay, at least until I have had my personal applogy for running me off the road and making me miss the next four meetings, while recovery takes place to my old ticker, I've actually scientifically worked it out, that he ows me aproximatly 47and 7/8th pints of bear. as my doctor sugested that this incident of excitment and exteme fright at the same time may have taken this off my life span in years in one go, now looking at his points tally, he wont be collecting any pots, put if he does go to the dinner and dance I need volunteers to help me off load the bears he ows me Mark that is.

As you all know I'm always very scensitive to peoples needs and try never to create issues of disreput or controversy.

I would like to ask what are YOU doing for next year, "with your BIKE", "engine" (just Bantam racing) are you comming out to be an also ran or gunning to break every ;lap record fall off, or bust or blow up. What are your plans next a new exhaust/ porting /what problems have you had to over come this year, "please no leg comments here" and what are your goals - Anyone planning OR WISHING OR HOPING for sure there will be a few dreamers, to challenge the established three at the top,

Me personnally, is to creats enough time to complete a full seasons racing, we have two new Bantams to work on over the winter and on the go, one for me, and one for ed, (sadly it was a great disapointment (relief for me)for my son Ed's, that we ran out of time, but next year, "we will see", besides I an't doing it all - I do enough").

Looks like Ian is walking away with the championship this year, I seem to remeber, I have no replies to my post on this grously unfair rule of riders weight - I have a real issue with this - its such an unfair situation, and advantage for the light-weight riders, being able to pull such taller gearing to disapear into the distance.

Anyone?. If your shy of posting beacause of potential repurcussions, you can send your coments to the sumartans on
www.wishyouwherebrave enoughtotakepartinapost.com - I found out about this webb site after my insident with Mark at the btm of the mountain, they really helped me cope with the stress of this and "posting any on line opinion!it hurts a lot less than falling off ?.

Best Regards

Derek Betts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derek : Keeping the dream alive   Derek : Keeping the dream alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derek : Keeping the dream alive
Page 1 of 1