BSA Bantam Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BSA Bantam Racing

Bantam Racing Club

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek

Derek

Number of posts : 1065
Registration date : 2007-06-15

forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why" Empty
PostSubject: forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why"   forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:10 am

just looking at the last 5 posts seems the flow of info posts is slowing, on the last 5 post subjects, and in no particular order

Last 5 posts 1 2 3 4 5
mike powell 15 5 3 0 0
Derek Betts 23 22 6 2 0
alan brown 1 6 0 0 0
tony davies 0 3 1 0 1
robbie brown 2 2 0 0 0
john senddle 5 0 1 3 0
ian scutt 3 0 0 0 0
ned 1 0 0 0 0
nick b 1 0 0 0 0
james cook 4 1 0 3 0
tim 3 8 1 0 1
eddie pickering 1 0 1 0 1
Nobby 0 3 0 0 0
Mike Readhead 0 0 0 0 0
There could be a number of reasons for this, Like - people don't like the subjects anymore, it's not interesting enough for you to post or you did not like the last few subjects.

The total overall post numbers have not changed much, -Mike, Alan, and Peter way out in front on shear volume.

looking at views recently "these are astronomical numbers" !"why", more people looking"?, possibly? or more regular, but not many comments ! so please tell us "via PM" if you wish to remain anonymose! send to Alan or Mike" your views will be respected and would really help to start topics that you all feel comfortable replying to.!

There are over 150+ people signed into the forum.

regards

Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

Number of posts : 739
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why"   forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:08 am

Derek,

i know for me its not always knowing what to ask or if im honest having the courage to.

Eddie
Back to top Go down
Tim Cornish

Tim Cornish

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why"   forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:29 am

I concur Ed, just not knowing what to ask, and mostly it's a lot of "technical" talk, but most of the advice given is nice and good. Though I would have to agree with being courageous with questions.. I'd like to see a thread just for rookies, made by rookies and most of the advice is understandable by rookies, like myself paha.

T
Back to top Go down
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

PostSubject: Re: forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why"   forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 am

Hi Tim,

I think our problems are not asking, we dont ask then we dont get. Probably the wrong time as alot of people are going to be busy prepping their own bikes ready for the test day and the season ahead, In my opinion all information on here is good if you understand it or not. Lets bite the bullet and start threads with questions we would like to ask, the worst that can happen is we dont get any replies.

Eddie
Back to top Go down
nigel breeze

nigel breeze

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why"   forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:42 am

ive found that the more established members of this site are more than happy to help with any questions. you just need to ask. although for some people who just read the posts it can be very daunting when the technical side gets heavy. although i enjoy all the posts i think that it can be a bit off putting when you feel that your way out of your depth..dont be i believe this site is for anyone who has an interest in the bantam racing scene ...
Back to top Go down
http://leginezeerb@hotmail.co.uk
Edward Pickering

Edward Pickering

PostSubject: Re: forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why"   forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 am

Hi Nobby,

Is it down to class aswell maybe, from a newcomers point of view not sure how the frame/wheels/forks/brakes differ for classes but the engines are very different just for me. Have to agree that all the posts are good and the technical doesnt put me off at all, makes me want to know why and how.

Eddie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why"   forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forum Topics -a lot less post's "but more looking in" why"
Page 1 of 1